Friday, July 6, 2007

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

Wow, your demanding, and it must be urgent because the title of your email all caps. Either that or your caps key is sticking.

These banks I'm getting emails from sure are nice, they want to give me money! But wait a minute, why are they all out of country?! I don't know, I better give them all of my information so they can use it for who knows what they use it for.

I love black hat marketing tactics. They make checking my email an enjoyable part of my day.

The following is a "I AM WAITING FOR YOU REPLY" spam email I recieved this morning:


FROM THE DESK OF THE GOVERNOR
BANK OF GHANA (BOG)
REPUBLIC OF GHANA

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have on this 5th day of July, 2007 received a payment
credit instruction from the Government Of Ghana to credit
your account with your full contract funds from the
Millenium Challenge Account with our bank. This is to
notify you that your funds has been programmed for
immediate release into your nominated account but we can
not transfer this funds direct to your nominated bank
account, because we are having a little problem with
International Monetary Fund (IMF) so our method of payment
is by Diplomatic Courier Service.

Be informed that every arrangement regarding your cash
payment through Diplomatic Services has been made, your
funds packaged like a consignment and the Diplomatic
Agency have to move down to your Country in order to
deliver the Consignment to your doorstep.Note also that as
soon as the Diplomat arrives in your Country they will
give you a call immediately and you will help them to get Customs
Yellow

Tag for the consignment. You have to help the Diplomat to
get the Custom Yellow Tag Paper so that the Customs will
allow them entry at the airport for onward delivery of the
Consignment to you and for security reason you are advice
to follow the rules and regulations of the diplomat for
easy collection of the consignment.

Finally, please be aware that the diplomat will leave
Accra, Ghana via London and finally to arrive in your
Country which is his last destination on the diplomatic
travel route. I want you to send your direct mobile phone
and your home address to me immediately, so that as soon
as the diplomatic arrives in your country he will call you
immediately to notify you.

Cordially yours,

Dr. Paul Acquah
Governor,Bank of Ghana
Accra, Ghana.
I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

No comments: